Friday, February 16, 2007

RIP: Queue the music

The original post was sacrificed to protect the innocent.

Since I'm too tied up thinking up creative ways of processing chicken and pawning up it off as a vegetarian dish for vegetarian friends, I slack out this time and refer you to an update of a previous post involving pimping up otherwise boring shots of skies.



Something Random:
US Group Wants Canada Blacklisted over Piracy
slashdot

renegadesx: John Howard (prime minister of Austrialia) is so far up Bush's ass he wont be able to taste anything but shit till his 80'th birthday
Robber Baron: Actually no, it should be "he's so far up Bush's ass he can see Tony Blair's feet".





5 comments:

MeSurreal said...

I think he looks quite shapely in the dress. It would make Vera Wang proud. I bet he could start a new career if the consultant thing pans out as a bridal fashion runway model. But I have to see him in the heels... and the garter and gag... the padded bustier!

High Power Rocketry said...

Well thanks for linking to me! I can use all the help people are willing to give while trying to get my blogs off the ground.

mrk said...

r2K: anytime, keep up those microshots !

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sure he appreciates it that the original posting is now somehow gone, though evil may have struck already ;-)

mrk said...

Heh, yeah... well, the original deserved some fame and exposure; nevertheless I'm not the one to decide that :)