Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Private Party

Next year, same time, things will probably be somewhat different from where I am now. These are the attempts to write an entertaining collection of meaningless contemplations and tales leading up to the coming changes...

w00t ! The first milestone has been reached: Ten blogs of no sense. Ten blogs using up terrabytes of storage space which might have been used for good use. Ten blogs of more opinions no one is waiting for.


Drinks, my faithful readers, are on me !


I've lied about my intentions (blog 1); questioned the ways of the devious meat industry (blog 2); disclosed what I do when I'm genuinely, utterly and totally bored out of my mind (blog 3); I showed you my failed attempts getting a good shot of the lady who lies naked in the garden across the street all the time (blog 4); tried and missed at an attempt to copycat a truly successful and funny formula (blog5); wasted my only slim chance on becoming a groupie god by giving away top-quality music for a mere click on a link (blog 6); I got censored through peer pressure and had to give him dinner (and beers) too (blog 7); found out that writing blogs drunk (blog 8) results in even worse blogs (blog 9) the next day; made tasteless fun of only sad social activity of a defenseless crowd (blog 10); and still, still I'm not filthy rich from all the adsense click through ads on the side that none of you press.


Even at this commemorative moment I fail you again, by committing the worst sin a true blogger can commit: writing a meta blog. I should be ashamed of myself.


The next milestone is 25 blogs. Don't expect any increase in quality though; I'm fully aware of the fact that all the cynicisms and sarcasms get old really, really quick. However, I heard repetition is often mistaken for a theme, and most of us take theme for a style, then people tell me it's important to have a style.


Therefore, I really have no choice to continue what I started more than a month ago.


So if anything good comes from the next 15 blogs, it will be thanks to the SO (how's that for a 1 degree palinsentence). She's the only reason these ramblings show any sign of coherency, I'm just filling the gaps between the punctuations...


From between the punctuations, have a good night/day/morning.


Meritocracy is a system of government or other organization based on demonstrated ability (merit) and talent rather than by wealth, family connections (nepotism), class privilege, cronyism, popularity (as in democracy) or other historical determinants of social position and political power.

WikiLink

No comments: